Winter Storm Ezekiel - Enterprise Fleet Management - Support Update
New Vehicle Acquisition (NVA)
Updates related to event-related OEM Delivery Updates and weather-related vehicle production or delivery delays
12/3: No reported delays or issues
Updates related to service delay, special instructions for reporting event-related damage
12/3: Action taken by Towing Partners: Towing facilities have elevated staffing plans in place due to the recent Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Digital self-service options are in place where applicable.
- Partners have implemented a number of OT initatives across all contact centers to support added capacity.
- All unnecessary training or off phone activity has been suspended to focus on incoming calls for support.
- Multiple daily operations meetings are planned to expedite any additional need for support service.
Delays or updates for vehicles being secured for auction and resale
12/3: No update reporting issues or delays is available at this time.
National Service Department (NSD) - Service Vendors
Updates related to closed national account partner locations.
12/5: No delays or reported issues are available.
National Service Department (NSD) - Roadside Assistance Vendors
Updates related to roadside assistance vendors and delays in affected areas.
12/3: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and the surrounding impacted New England states have limited towing services to emergencies only until 12/4.
Parts of the northeast have approximately 20 inches of snow, leading to NY's governor declaring a state of emergency in seven counties.
Transportation officials in PA have restricted access and travel to parts of I-80, I-81, I-84, I-476 and I-380.
Transportation officials in MA have reduced speed limits to 40 MPH on parts of I-90, I-91 and I-291.
Drivers in these areas are advised to delay any non-emergency roadside services until the weather improves. Any emergency situations should be called into the local authorities for more immediate assistance.
Support Information & Tips
Should you need repair assistance, please contact us 1-800-325-8838
- Fuel shortages can occur during evacuations or as a result of storm damage. It is recommended to proactively top off vehicles with fuel.
- Consider temporarily raising limits on fuel cards for drivers who may need to evacuate the affected areas. Contact your Account Fleet Coordinator if you need assistance. Limits can be reset after the storm passes.