Updates related to service delay, special instructions for reporting event-related damage
10/12: Auto Claim Needs: Please contact us should you need to file a claim for any flood, glass, or other auto claim.
Our toll free # is 1-800-325-8838 Option 2. Our mobile app is also available at any time to report your claim should you not be able to call us.
Our Risk Team is centrally located in St. Louis, so we are fully staffed and prepared to take incoming claims from the storm. We are working with the local Remarketing teams to identify locations to store damaged vehicles while we work to have them appraised should vendors not be available.
If your vehicle sustained flood damage:
- Verify whether the vehicle was just sitting in water (with the engine off) when it flooded or actually driving and the engine seized up.
- If it was sitting idle with the engine off, verify how long the vehicle sat in the water.
- It is also good to know whether the flood was freshwater or salt water.
- Verify the water line or how high the water got. Was it over the floor boards, above the seats, into the dashboard?
- Does the vehicle start / run?
- If the vehicle starts are there any dashboard lights on?
Share this information with your Claims Adjuster when reporting your claim to expediate your claim.
We are also staying in close contact with our network shops to verify their capabilities during this event.
We expect limited hours and closures from our local vendors, as well as increased turnaround times for towing, repairs, and glass replacements. All of these may take longer than normal as local vendors are working diligently through a high increase in volume due to the storm, as well as assessing their own damage to property.
Windshield and Other Glass Needs: Our partner, Safelite Auto Glass, has shared that their leadership teams will be in constant contact with all associates.
Post Safelite Storm Update:
All of Florida will be working 6 days for the next two weeks to include Sunday offerings. Additional support has been deployed to the area.