Five Reasons to Keep Up With Routine Vehicle Maintenance
Performing regular inspections and maintenance is vital to a successfully operated fleet. With the speed of demand fleets face daily, there are five reasons Automotive Fleet has identified to minimize the impact of wear-and-tear.
Doing so ensures vehicles are safe and are compliant with government regulations. Regular inspections also limit vehicle downtime and improve their operational efficiency.
1. Well-maintained vehicles help promote driver safety.
2. Neglected maintenance intervals may increase unscheduled downtime.
3. Having a plan for vehicle maintenance promotes organization-wide support of a Safety & Compliance plan.
4. Regular maintenance helps improve fleet efficiency & supports the sustainability of vehicles.
5. Using Telematics data can help managers predict and schedule Preventative Maintenance.
Read on for more. Five Reasons to Schedule Routine Inspections for Fleets